IPL 2012 Points Table, Team Standings & Match Results
The IPL 2012 starts from April 4th and would be entertaining everyone for around two months, with the finals being on 27th May, at Chennai. Chennai Super Kings would try to defend the title, with that being under their name for the past two seasons but the other teams are no less stronger. Check the IPL 2012 schedule.
The IPL 2012 is going to see 9 teams, with 4 teams having four Indian captains – Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar and MS Dhoni. The foreign captains include Kumara Sangakkara for DC, Daniel Vettori for RCB and Adam Gilchrist for Kings XI Punjab.
Update: Kolkata Knight Riders won the IPL 2012 season title, by beating Chennai Super Kings by 5 wickets. Manvinder Bisla won the Man of the Match award for the knock of 89 runs. Check all the IPL 2012 awards.
Play our contest to win amazing prizes: Who will win the IPL 5 2012?
- IPL match 1: 4th April: Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians – Match Report – Mumbai win by 2 wickets
- IPL match 2: 5th April: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils – Match Report – Delhi win by 2 wickets
- IPL match 3: 6th April: Mumbai Indians vs Pune Warriors India – Match Report – Pune win by 28 runs
- IPL match 4: 6th April: Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab – Match Report – Rajasthan win by 31 runs
- IPL match 5: 7th April: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Match Report – Bangalore won by 20 runs
- IPL match 6: 7th April: Deccan Chargers vs Chennai Super Kings – Match Report – Chennai won by 74 runs
- IPL match 7: 8th April: Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders – Match Report – Rajasthan won by 22 runs
- IPL match 8: 8th April: Pune Warriors India vs Kings XI Punjab – Match Report – Pune won by 22 runs
- IPL match 9: 9th April: Deccan Chargers vs Mumbai Indians – Match Report – Mumbai won by 5 wickets
Whats your View?