IPL 6 2013 Points Table, Team Standings and Match Results
The IPL 6 2013 season started with the first match between the defending champions Kolkata Knight Riders against Delhi Daredevils, at Kolkata on 3rd April 2013. The 9 teams would fight for the top positions to advance to the next round, and each match would be crucial for the teams, even if they won a few matches are on the top already.
Check below for the IPL 6 2013 Points Table, Team standings and the results / reports of the match.
- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils – 3rd April, 2013 at Kolkata
- Match won by: Kolkata Knight Riders, by 6 wickets – Report
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians – 4th April, 2013 at Bangalore
- Match won by: Royal Challengers Bangalore, by 2 runs – Report
- Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Pune Warriors India – 5th April, 2013 at Hyderabad
- Match won by Sunrisers Hyderabad, by 22 runs – Report
- Delhi Daredevils vs Rajasthan Royals – 6th April, 2013 at Delhi
- Match won by Rajasthan Royals, by 5 runs – Report
- Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians – 6th April, 2013 at Chennai
- Match won by Mumbai Indians, by 9 runs – Report
- Pune Warriors vs Kings XI Punjab - 7th April, 2013 at Pune
- Match won by Kings XI Punjab, by 8 wickets (with 46 balls remaining) – Report
- Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – 7th April, 2013 at Hyderabad
- Match won by Sunrisers Hyderabad, in a Super Over eliminator – Report
- Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders - 8th April, 2013 at HyderabadJaipur
- Match won by Rajasthan Royals, by 19 runs – Report
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad – 9th April, 2013 at Bangalore
- Match won by Royal Challengers Bangalore, by 7 wickets – Report
- Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Daredevils - 9th April, 2013 at Mumbai
- Match won by Mumbai Indians, by 44 runs – Report
Keep checking this page for the IPL Points table changes and the latest results to the various matches.
Whats your View?